Monday, August 2, 2010

if only....

he was at my place yesterday night. it was slightly after maghrib. mum and sis were home. he was wearing a black t-shirt.

mum cooked lontong yesterday. after serving him lontong, i went to the room and did some work on the pc. then i realised that my external hard-disk was dismantled. it seemed that it went crashing to the floor. straightaway, i had a fight with the sis coz i knew she was meddling the pc and she didn't tell me that she destroyed my ex-hd.

while fighting, he came to my room, pulled me and sis away and sat me down. sis went away to her room. he calmed me down saying that he can fix the thing up, not to worry. i was still reeling with anger but he was there, sitted beside me and fixing my ex-hd.

voila, that thing worked in a few moments. i smiled and it was a sense of relief that i knew he was there to fix things for me. he made sure that thing worked and then he went away to talk to the sis. somehow the sis and me settled things and we were talking again.

after a while, he then told me he's making a move. i told him i'll send him down.

somehow we ended up in Sakura, eating another round of dinner. this time, a cuzzie and a friend joined us and he belanja us all. done with dinner, he was doing the payment....

THE ALARM SOUNDED AND I WOKE UP.

haish... it was a dream. a super lovely dream. it felt so real. the little things he did for me in the dream was so real. i can still remember the lighting, the moods, everything. i was all smiles from then on. even till now.

if things are going to be as sweet as what the dream shows me, i hope it's going to be real soon enuff. one thing i really liked about the whole thing was that, the dream showed the real me - angry, short-tempered - but he was there to calm me down. if only the real deal is this;  that there will be a man who will be the calming effect in my life, i think i will be a very happy person.

if only...

but i thank Allah for the dream. mimpi tu permainan tidur, i know. but im happy it happened. it made me really happy.

*smilez*

ilal liqaa...!

No comments:

Post a Comment