Thursday, February 23, 2012

the little remaining days...

finally, im entering the last week into my new transition. it has been very very very hectic. i really had no idea the amount of work that i have been doing thus far is A LOT. and handing over is practically a chaotic headache.


im left with some major work before finally handing over everything and say, "I'm done." now that the news is well-spread, there are a lot of people stopping me in my tracks and asking me where i'm going. then i realise, "oh, important lah jugak aku ni. haha!!"


it's going to be an emotional farewell, no doubt, and i can confidently say, i will shed a few tears... 13 years going to 14 is a long long long time. from a nerdy 20 year old to a 34 year old, i have come a long way. from knowing nothing about the job, to knowing everything beyond my job.


the freedom i get while being on the job is the best thing about this work. i don't think that will be something i get to enjoy in my new endevour. but well, when one makes changes, he/she has to accept the consequences that comes along.


i will miss everyone. they and the place has made me the person i am now. and this final week will be very tough for me as i will need to swallow the lump in my throat and trying hard not to cry when i say goodbye.


may the final goodbye be sweet and may my new adventure be a blast. inshaAllah.


ilal liqaa'...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment