Saturday, October 9, 2010

exams and after...

i just had my module 5 exam just now. after all that mugging, i still think it was a difficult paper. maybe i didnt mug enuff... maybe the raya break took my revision mojo away. maybe, maybe, maybe... banyak nah alasan aku...

but the mum was a bit worried with the way i was locking myself in the room and only coming out to have my meals or toilet breaks. i think if i had been this disciplined during the schooling years, i might be something else today mwahahahaha...!!

and the dad was worried that i was still at it last night. he was scared i might go blank when i get my paper today. alhamdulillah, nothing of that sort happened.

i just wanted to do well. i was thinking, i have gone this far, i should put my sweat and blood into it. and im not going to take a break with my revision. i will still keep on it. i want to be very fully prepared, if i pass and go on to the next module, inshallah.

now that the exam is over, i have so many things i wanna do. let's list them up...

~ i wanna go karaoke...

~ i wanna go watch Buried, the Ryan Reynolds movie. I love that guy and his abs.

~ i wanna go ice-skating. ukthi Naqi mentioned about this just now, and it got me interested in it. although i know i am terrible with balancing myself. what with this humongous mass of a body uwahahahaha...!!

~ i wanna go eat good food - Wendy's (now that it's halal), another round of Shin Tokyo, another round of Seoul Garden, and another round of a lot of other eateries.

~ i wanna start gymming (yeah, very fairytale this one... and this point and the previous one doesnt seem to gell well together huak huak huak!)

~ i wanna go and just sit by the beach, with a friend, talk my heart out, and take beautiful beach pictures.

~ i wanna start reading my islamic books.

and the list goes on....

now the thing is, where's the time? actually even i dont know what im busy with. it's just that after work, i find myself very tired to do anything else. weekends are usually used up for the family. but it's ok, everyone has 24 hours. if anyone else can find the time, why cant i, correct?

let's see if i can achieve and do all of these... before i start with the books, notes and whatnots.

and dear, i miss you lots. 8-)

ilal liqaa'...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment