Friday, December 16, 2011

dreams are made of these...

the mornings i wake up from sleep were never as special as that day when i dreamt of you. seriously, i was cursing the alarm on my hp when it sounded. it was a really special dream. you were here, wearing yellow... and jeans... and smelling real nice... you were joking with me like always... and trying to make me angry... and i will eventually be angry, only for you to coax me till i smile... like you do always since the time first i knew you...it felt so real, i didnt want to wake up from sleep... haissss... when will that day be a reality, i wonder...

and then i dreamt of you telling me a date. i dont remember what that date was for. i heard it in a voice, presumably your voice, which i've never heard in real life... 22 May 2012. I checked the calendar, it's a Tuesday. What would that Tuesday bring to me, I wonder...

And in the end, I have to pull myself to the real world and think rationally. Those are dreams, dreams are playgrounds for emotions... I must have been thinking so much about you... Till I let you into my dreams... The more I try to pull myself away from all these, the more Im being sucked in. It's like quicksand. Pulling me in deeper and deeper.

And the question you asked me yesterday, it took me back by surprise a bit. But I hope the answer I gave made you a happy person. Like you always say, you want to make me always happy and smiling, I would like to be able to do the same to you.

Till then, my bodyguard. We'll see how this goes... Ashtaqo ilayka even if I talk to you everyday...

Ilal Liqaa'...!

No comments:

Post a Comment