Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tentang Dhia... Best Drama Series of 2011

You know, I dont usually go over the heels crazy over a Malay drama. And especially if it's episodic. I tend to lose interest after watching a few episodes.

But this drama made me its ardent fan. Not just because there's Adi Putra, who happens to be my favourite actor. But the whole thing, the actors, the characters, the storyline. All made up into a wonderful treat to watch.


What an amazing ending to a wonderful story. A marriage life marred with interferences of a scheming mother-in-law who goes to the extent of engaging a bomoh to spoil the relation between husband and wife. A love being tested with accusations of unfaithfulness. And a love that stands so strong that even death couldn't separate them.


I admit I cried my eyes out watching the last episode. It's the last final moment, just a few minutes before the credits roll out, it took me by surprise and I couldnt hold the tears anymore. Bravo. Even when I was watching Ombak Rindu, I didnt cry this much. Although Tentang Dhia and Ombak Rindu has lots of similarities.

Tentang Dhia. To me, the best drama of 2011. Wonderful acting. Engaging storyline. And a beautiful ending.

Enjoy the pictures and the clips.












I have the links to all the episodes. I think I will rewatch them a lot more times. There's magic in every scene.

I will miss Tentang Dhia now that it's over.

Ilal Liqaa...!

No comments:

Post a Comment