Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a big step ahead....

pondered and pondered, and at last i took the leap of faith.



not really something big, but i did something which i thought i will never do. but then, a few incidences in the past few weeks have set me on the thinking mode.

so, to ease the uneasiness in the heart and mind, i decided to jump into the well, not literally lah of course. but IT IS a well that i've jumped into. so i must jolly well learn how not to drown in the well. ok, dont mind me. like i said in my previous blog, otak tengah berserabut.

so one down. yeay! Alhamdulillah. not an easy decision, but Allah must have heard my prayers. He showed me the way, I believe.

May Allah guide me along in my new decision. And may Allah safeguard the hearts and minds of me and all those around me. Inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment