Thursday, April 1, 2010

thank you...

you know, when i started on this blog, i just wanted a fresh new ranting space. a space where i can voice out a lot of things. i used to rant a lot in multiply (i still have multiply though, add me here.) i even made enemies. when i do sit down and think things over, maybe yes, i was too rash. i spoke too soon, i didnt think abt people's feelings and i hurt them. im sorry. i know i cant turn back time but i hope i am worthy of your forgiveness. (old already, anytime can die, so must mintak mahap).

and i started ranting here too. i've made a pact with myself that i wont publish my personal pics here even though i know you all know who i am. i just feel uncomfortable. whatever pics you see are face-less. i'd rather keep it that way. this blog is more open, anyone can read it. and i dont want to end up stepping on anyone's toes again.

i will try to play safe this time round. not to be too harsh. not to be too vocal. not to be too personal. i thought no one reads this blog. yeah, really! but recently, i found out, with people feed-backing me that they do read up this blog, albeit anonymously. thank you people. and please forgive me if i do sound terrible at times.

this is me, the real me. i dont hide behind my words. i wont change just because you dont like me. im not answerable to anyone but to the Almighty. i can be clown-ish at times, well, actually half of the time. and another half of the time, im just a volcano waiting to erupt. yes, i wont shy away and say that i dont have a temper. i have a kick-ass of a temper. my family and close friends can vouch for that. i'm a scorpio, remember? i sting.

so if you like this blog, just keep on reading. if you dont like it, please, you are allowed to skip it. i didnt put black magic on this page so that you stay glued to it. you pick your choice.

and to those who likes coming back here, thank you for your support. i will keep on ranting, coz, oh well, I LOVE RANTING.

thank you very nice.

ps: today is a very sad day for me. may Allah cure my heart and make me happy again. 8(


No comments:

Post a Comment