Thursday, April 8, 2010

*senyum sipu sipu*

this is actually a very useless entry. i just needed to rant, as usual. aku kan mulut becok. ada je nak berbual. or tangan aku kan gatal, ada je nak type. heh.

but anyway, first i wanna wink at my girlfriend Rin. for letting me know there's a really cute drop dead gorgeous guy in the mrt just now. when you alighted Rin, the train was with lesser people so i had a GOOD LOOK at him. yes, he was handsome burger hahahaha...!! but alas, my plan of 'knocking accidentally' onto him couldnt be carried out coz he alighted at boon lay. *sulking big time*

well, just now i logged into this networking site. actually i have forgotten i have an account in that website, but i was prompted via email that there was "someone interested in you" request. and lucky thing my password is the same everywhere, so i managed to log in. but in any case, there's always a "forgot password" icon to click.

i went to kepo-kepo and see the guy who seems to be interested in me. wah, hensem burger jugak tu mamat. short-cropped hair like nearly botak-head (I LIKE!), wears glasses (I LIKE!), got goatee (I LIKE!). scanned through his personal details. wah, HE'S ARABIC LAH!! he stated himself as Egyptian but working and living in Singapore. all dandy and nice...

but he's only TWENTY-THREE lah. why do i always get to know guys so much younger than me? or am i already TAHAP TUA GANYUT? mwahahahaha...!!! but of course lah, since he is so nice enuff to show interest in me, takkan aku nak jual mahal lak kan? so i replied lah. so right now, i'm actually waiting whether he will reply. meh kita tengok sapa yang kenaaaaa!!! hahahaha...!!

showed mum and as usual, she over-excited liao. but told her, ni sumer tak leh percaya bulat2 mak oi. ni sumer muka tangkap muat as profile pic. the person might be a different person altogether in real life mwahahahaha...!!

but anyway, let's see where this goes on. will keep you updated, sweeties! hehehehehehe...!!!

6 comments:

  1. hah? 23???? Pass ler kat i... Hahaha kacau daun betol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahahahaha... bole. tak jadik i pass kat you eh... mwahahahaha... you ni, i nak try2 jadik cougar, u kacao daun ah... LOL mwahahahaha...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just read this. U and me same 2x ah, cougar. Hahahaha. I  Justin Bieber tau.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and should i add the other name, the one you always get excited hearing mwahahahaha...!!! we are the cougars.... *growl* LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you dareeeee. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete