Monday, March 29, 2010

geylang... yeah, like, AGAIN???

but what to do? this is like our family escapade. end of month, GEYLANG. hehehe...!! actually, we just stop by Geylang coz after that we go Tampines visit the Nenek what. kalao tak kerana nak gi naik Tampines, memang lah aku tak kosa naik Geylang.

such a bingit thing happened when i was entering the joo chiat mscp. the blardy barrier thingy couldn't read my IU and I was stuck there not knowing what to do. Lucky thing, the mind was fast enuff and i tried scanning my cashcard at the ticket console and then the barrier was up. irritates to the max you know when you get stuck on an UPHILL SLOPE. and i was issued this ticket.



we needed to change our main bathroom taps lah. it's leaking and also the taps are pretty useless. just a slight touch, you'll be wet with the shower. u know sometimes when i'm in there intending to take wudhu', in the end, i'll be wet, head, body, ALL. coz why? coz aku terlanggar paip tuh and the shower tap volunteerily rain water on me. so we went into this shop in Tanjong Katong Complex to just look look see see... i love the toilet seats and the sinks. so pretty wannnnn!!






in the end we never buy the tap at tanjong katong but at joo chiat. abba wanted the cheapest one hehehehe...!!

then, done with our shopping and all, we wanted to have lunch. ingat nak makan kat pasar geylang, the top floor one. CROWDED TO THE MAX. but what really pissed me was, ada yang duduk, but not eating. they are just waiting there, with their plastic bags, TALKING. can't you talk standing up or walking or whateva? why are you taking up space in the already spaceless pasar Geylang? hmpf! dowan to friend you!

tried our luck at the newly opened Broadway at Level 1 Pasar Geylang. Same case, crowded. there goes my angan-angan to eat halal vietnam food. hmpf one more time!

so in the end, we made our way to our usual hangout - Marhaba Restaurant. Nama betol punyer gah, but it's actually a kedai kopi mama lah. My dad's favorite murtabak can be found here. But yesterday he and the sis opted for briyani. Me and mum had nasi ayam penyet. This one the sambal quite mild, i can take it. Maybe there wasnt even chilli padi in the sambal, yeayness!




After lunch, made way to the carpark at Joo Chiat and I forgot where I parked the car. Blardy hell. Carik kereter je brapa minit gone. Mwahahaha...!! But we did find the baby eventually. and remember, i was issued a ticket and i was supposed to scan it when i exit the mscp? cheat my feelings one. when i was exiting the mscp, the barrier just went up and i was able to exit. just now cannot read my IU. now can read meh? siow ting tong lah the barriers. must revamp oredy lah the parking.

then went to tampines to meet nenek. watched a bit of Ketika Cinta Bertasbih and then around 5, makan petang pulak. bole meletop perot aku. so i skipped the bread and curry and just ate 1 wanton.


I am so waiting for my friend Naqi to pinjam me the dvds of Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 1 and 2, coz I kind of like what bits I saw yesterday and also a few more bits on youtube. Number 2 is more fun coz why? coz why? GOT DUDE HARLINO leyyyyy........!!! I like this guy even before the Cahaya serial started on Sensasi. and i dont even watch Cahaya mwahahahaha...!!!

*droolzzzzzz* *swoonzzzzzz*

reached home abt 7. plonked myself in front of the tv coz there's some hindi concert going on. skipped dinner coz i was super full like stomach want to burst like that.

and suddenly it's Monday.

chet.

No comments:

Post a Comment