Friday, March 26, 2010

random-ness again...

hello sweeties!! here i am again. talking what-nots. hahaha...!!

i've been pretty busy these few days, work has been demanding but Alhamdulillah, 1st phase is settled, and now I'm into my 2nd phase. Inshallah, 2nd phase will be smooth. I just hate the fact that this time I'm dealing with NUMBERS. I fail maths, remember? so i'm actually quite allergic to numbers huak huak huak! but what to do? have to do it anyway. *shuddering looking the 1, 2, 3sss*

what next? oh. i went to school on wed. we had to do a compo abt ourselves. like a student card like that, in arabic. so when it came to age, i said, "umri wahid wa thalateen sanah". and the teacher was staring wide-eyed at me and he said, "that's 31 you know." i'm like, "yeah, that's what i said - 31." and he said, "oh ok." but he still had that confused expression on his face. i think he cant believe im 31. im just too MAD tahap maxima to be 31. and oh. actually, i was wrong. i am 32 this year mwahahaha...!!! *nak act muda je*

i had issues with my caterer for maulud this year. coz the caterer we usually booked has been reserved on the date we need her boo hoo hoo... she charges only $3.50 per pax for briyani set and fried noodles and some other food. she said it's for maulud so she cuts down on the price. Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless her, Inshallah. but this time we couldnt get her in time. so sad. so i frantically tried to get other caterers and Alhamdulillah we got one. I wanna say THANKS TO DYANN, for helping me with the caterer. I owe you one babe!

my cold sores appeared again while i was in school on wednesday. but this time they are quite small, like small pimples. 1 directly on the lip and 2 below the lip. lucky thing i have the cream so i put as much as possible so that it dries up fast. yeah very kiasu mwahahaha...!! as they say, once you have the cold sore virus, it will appear everytime the immune system is low. i have been eating 2 habbatus sauda' pills and 1 multi-vit pill a day non-stop, but still it appears. i think whenever my 'girlfriend' is coming, i will have this problem. im adding yakult (winks at Fir) and Fruity Lite (mum recommended this) to my concoction of health-food. i hope they will not appear again Inshallah. *and oh by the way, i didnt go to the doc again. go doc sure get mc again. wait the boss mata merah again.*

and the HIGHLIGHT of the week. the bawangs meet-up. met up with my lovely sorority sisters for a great makan and laugh session at Seoul Garden Ngee Ann City. We had postponed this meet up for a long while now. After the makan session, we went lepak-ing at Starbucks and the bday ladies opened up their presents which they bought themselves hehehehe...!! THANKS LADIES!! I had a great time!! I'm so glad to have friends like you. *hugs and kisses*




till next time sweeties...!! mwakksss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment