Sunday, March 7, 2010

another random post...


another weekend coming to a close. haiz, why is Monday so far from Saturday and why is Saturday so near to Monday? but that's life right? kalao masa tak jalan, danger tuh.

saturday was pretty hectic for me. woke up thinking of going to McDonald's for breakfast. but then the mum had prepared a home-made western breakfast - of hotdogs, sunny-side-up egg, and crinkle-cut fries. that beats ANY breakfast taken outside, no? made with love from the mum huwahahahahaha...!! so a trip to McDonald's was cancelled, and money saved hahaha...!!

while eating breaky, i tot of watching this movie, Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam with mum. i know this movie was released way back in 2007, but i found it while clearing the dvd/vcd cupboard, and so i tot, hey, let's watch it again! and mum cried while watching hahahaha...!! oh well, the movie was really a well-made one. a very bollywood-tragic type movie. AND I LOVE HANS ISAAC. what a cute old pakcik. hik hik hik.

and after doing our Zuhur prayers, we set out to Hougang for a kenduri for the second grandparents who are going away for an umrah trip. it was a good drive up. saw a 4-car accident on PIE near Toa Payoh. My blood rushes to my brain whenever I see an accident of that scale on the road. Naudzubillah. May Allah protect me and my family whenever we go out driving, InsyaAllah. I will be a freaking madwoman if anything happens to my car. My car is my baby. But anyway, Alhamdulillah, reached Hougang safely. Had our makan, sent some du'as for both of them so that they have a blessed journey to and fro from the Holy Land, InsyaAllah and made our way.

next up, Geylang. mum had some things to get from there. mum had two kupons amal to redeem. one is from Hajah Maimunah and one from a karipap stall in front of Masjid Khalid. then needed to buy dinner so we bought murtabak. done with all that, we made our move home.

alhamdulillah, drive home was fine. a while after, yan and nassim came over to home. AND they bought two dvds along - Avatar and Percy Jackson. WOW. I was a freaking gila-woman when I saw the dvds. Yeay!! I love Avatar and I will watch it a thousand times over. The usual remark i say when we talk abt Avatar is, "if what we saw in Avatar blew us away, can you imagine the greatness of Jannah? How beautiful beyond imagination jannah is?"

but well, we watched this movie, Santau, with nassim and yan. and it's my 5th time watching Santau hahahaha..!! the suspense novelty has worn off on me already. hahaha..!! but we enjoyed the movie of coz. thanks to the bro-in-law, now i know what is the ayat that was being said by the ustaz when he chased the jinn out from the possessed woman. now i think the people who made the movie didnt do their research well. byk betol kes tangkap muat , chet.

showed bro-in-law my arabic exam paper and my textbook, and he was actually smiling away looking at my exam paper. he must be thinking, "what an easy paper!" mwahahahaha...!! and i told him i was cracking my brain away doing the paper. but he gave me tips on how to improve on my arabic - watch cartoons on youtube hehehe!! and he did say it's good that now at least i can read and understand a whole passage in arabic, and know my present and past tense. so i think that's a yeay! he just said my spelling is very haywire mwahahaha...!!! i love it when i get encouragement like this. makes me wanna do better. shukran ya akhi! next time, i wanna try talking in arabic with him, with whatever little vocabs i have on hand. never mind if i sound very alien huwahahahah..!!

today is sunday and it's a stay at home day. and tomorow is monday. which is rotting away in the office day. haiz.

dat's all lah. im outz and i wanna watch AVATAR after Zuhur yeay! bye bye peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment