Friday, March 5, 2010

the merepekz conversation... (winking at Naqi)

i feel so teruja to bring this email convo to this blog. i find it quite farnie and i think i worsened my dear friend, Naqi's stomach ache coz i think i made her suppressed her lafter in the office... sorry ah babe... but like i said, i was having a giler day hahahaha...!!!

as usual, our email will always go way out of the original context and suddenly will twirl towards something else. this time our convo twirled to the topic of guys and a guy i like, whom i nickname kucheng. heh.

me: and i just like botak guys that's all mwahahahahaha....!!!

naqi:
Hahahahah.. a head shud be covered with hair!!! Hehehe. But if botak guys looks like jay sean, then I’ll go CRAZY!! Haha.

me: mwahahahahah
,  for me if botak guys looks like kucheng, THEN I'll go crazy, LOL LOL LOL

naqi: HAHAHAH!!
U ah.. tsk tsk.. gi masok meminang dier.. I boleh tolong sarongkan cincin!! Hahahaha...

me: eh wait eh. i kalao masuk minang dia, maknanyer i yang nak kene bagik cincin kan, dia yg nak kene duduk kat krusi, pakai mekap then tunggu u datang sarongkan cincin kan.  TAK BOLEH. i ban you from touching him mwahahahahahaha.... MAMPOS HAHAHAHAHAH....!!! sorry eh, giler i melampao nari, pasal nari friday hehehehehe.....!!!

naqi: Alamak u ni… I dahlah sakit perot.. u buat I tahan ketawa lagi… haish.. makan dalam sei!!! hahahahahaha.. Pls eh kak yun… nak ban I konon… hahahahha… ok lah.. I wont touch him at all. Don’t worry… And shouldn’t Friday be a mulia day?? Hahahaha.


me: friday is a mulia day of coz. but it's also the last day of the working week, mana tak giler nyer i hahahahah...!! i am so gonna post this convo in my blogspot, very farnie hahahaha...!!!

naqi: N I shall read!! Hahahahaha..!

mampos kalao si kucheng baca pasal ni and kalao dia tau kucheng tu dia. hahahaha...!! tapi kalao dia tau bagus jugak eh. boleh aku masuk minang dia... but then again, nanti orang sarung cincin kat dia, bukan kat aku. how?

im so sorry this post is so random. i'm just very hyperventilated hari ni. tak tau lah kenapa.

ok chowz!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment