Thursday, March 11, 2010

Al-Quran Navigator

i was doing my normal surfing over the internet and look at what i've found!! an Al-Quran Navigator. MashaAllah. I might be very late because I think online Al-Quran has been coming out from all parts of the internet, Alhamdulillah.

But what I think is great about this is the fact that it's very simple to use. On the left are easy drop-down menus for you to pick the Suras or the Ayas or the Juz that you wanna check out. It even has the different translations for you to pick (keynote here: i think English: Shakir is the best, InshaAllah).

At the moment, Im putting the reciter mode as As-Sudais. I think everyone knows this amazing reciter. You want to feel like you are being read the ayas of the Al-Quran in the city of Mekkah, try listening to his recitations. But he's rather fast. So I will try and check out the other reciters and find the slower ones so that it's easier to go through the ayas with the shakls. And will let you know of the slower reciters InshaAllah.

And for the translation, you just move your mouse over to the ayas that is being read. Voila! You'll get the meaning. Subhanallah, MashaAllah... But let me remind myself and you friends out there, online Al-Quran is just an alternative place for you to check out the readings; maybe you aren't sure how a certain aya should sound like, that's when i think this helps when you are at home. But nothing beats the REAL Al-Quran itself, yeah.


Pick up the Al-Quran, turn this on, and read along. Hope this is beneficial to myself and you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment